Gas Leak leaves Asin Breathless
Asin was left breathless recently after a sudden gas leak in her vanity van whilst shooting for the Tamil movie Kaavalkaran. As she was getting ready for the shoot, the vanity van suddenly became gloomy and inhospitable after a rupture in the gas line. The actress along with her hair dresser and make-up man were rendered unconscious.
The whole unit was worried as the events rolled on and Asin and her make-up artists were rushed to a hospital 20 kms away from the location of the shoot.
Her spokesperson told the media, “It is true that Asin fainted after the gas leak in the vanity van. She was taken to the hospital and now by the grace of GOD, she along with her staff are out of danger. They have fully recovered and are back on the sets and have started shooting.
Kaavalkaran is Tamil remake of Malayalam original Body Guard. Asin is going to do Nayanthara’s role in the Malayalam original and will be seen sharing the screen space opposite Vijay. The film is all set to release on April 23.
– Sampurn Wire